Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bailey-Noble family reunion 2011

We got to be up in Montana for our family reunion on my moms side of the family. Some of that family I had not seen in over 3 years. Some even more then that. It just happened that the family reunion started the day that my sister had the baby. That is why we were going to go to Montana the night before. So once we left the hospital we headed towards Montana. But first had to go and get some food.

When we finally got to our destination I was so happy to finally get out of the pickup. And so was Harper. She hates long vehicle rides. We got to Montana and I was freezing. I was so not prepared for the cold weather. I have got used to the Arizona weather. I saw my grandparents and I was so happy to see them finally. Especially after the scare we had with my grandma.


Once  the sun went behind the mountain I was so not prepared for the extreme cold that followed. I didn't have any kind of heavy clothing for me or Harper. Needless to saw we went to town the next day and we got Harper a heavier jacket and shoes. Since the shoes that I had also packed for her would not fit with socks on. Once we got back from shopping Papa (my dad) started showing off Harper.


My grandmas brother had a cool swing where we were. It was made out of a horse saddle. Harper loved the swing.

He also had another swing next to that one that was one for you to just sit on and if you wanted to you could swing on it. So my mom got some pictures of her and Harper and my dad on it. Then I got one of my dad and Harper.

When it was time to say goodbye to my family over in Montana I was so not ready to. It seemed like I had just got there. I will miss all of them till I get to see them again. Harper was being ornery and didn't want to say her goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment