Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Trip to Idaho

Harper and I went to Idaho on September 14. We were there for 12 days. Harper loved looking out the window of the plane until the people sitting next to us came on board. I was worried that when they got there and Harper had to sit on my lap the whole time she would not do good. But she did. She slept almost the whole time. 

Once we landed I was so excited. That meant not to much longer and we would be seeing everyone. Got to the baggage claim and waited for my brother -in-law to get there and wait for my bag. It seemed like it took forever for my bag to get through to me. Once we got my bag we headed to my sisters house. I was so excited to see her finally. When we walked up the stairs to the upstairs of her house she was so excited and jumping up and down. If she could of popped out the baby right then and there she would of. We stayed there for a while and once my other sister got closer to getting there we went out and ate. We went to one of my favorite places to eat. 

When we left my sisters house to head to my parents house we had to stop at Walmart and gas up the pickup first. We were going to go to the closer of the Walmart's but after this picture was took not even 10 minutes later she was asleep. 
Once we got finally to my parents house it was dark out. I was so happy when we finally got there. It seemed like it had been forever since I had seen them. In reality it had only been 7 months. We all visited for a while. My other sister and nephew came up also and the kids played. Once they left we all went to bed. Harper had a hard time sleeping in a play pin. Seeing how she has her own room at home with a crib in it. I could see how she was having a hard time being in a different bed and in the same room at me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment