Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sabrina Marie Erickson

When I made my plans to go to Idaho it was so that I could do two things. Go to a family reunion and hopefully have my new niece be born. I was worried that she would not be. She was not due till the day that I was to fly home.

The day after I had got to Idaho my sister called me to tell me that she was having bad contractions and that once they had a room open in one of the hospitals she was going to be going in so that they could get ready to have a baby. I was so excited to hear that. I was hoping that it would happen when I was in Idaho. And it did. My niece was born on September 16th at 2:03am. I was sad I was not at the hospital with her. But I was so glad to hear that I was actually going to be able to see her. We were supposed to be in Montana the night that she had got admitted. But we didn't because we knew that the baby was going to be coming soon.

The next day once we were all ready and the truck loaded we headed to Spokane to see my sister and the new baby. Before we went to the hospital we went to the other hospital and saw my uncle who had to have open heart surgery. Once we left there is when we went to see my sister. Once we got to that hospital we went to the gift shop to look for something for mommy and baby.

Harper was not to sure what to think of mommy or mema holding the baby. Even though she loves her cousin she was not wanting to share us with her. We were visiting them for a half hour or more and then one of my sisters friends came for a quick visit before they left to go to Montana also. What a coincidence. They were going to a football came though. My sisters friend has two kids. Harper made friends with her little girl. 


We left shortly after my sisters friend left. It was so good to see them when we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment