Saturday, December 24, 2011

Family time at Manito Park

So while we were up in Idaho we were trying to get everyone together for a play date. So we decided to have it 2 days before I flew out. It was so nice to get all of the family together. Even my dad went and he usually doesn't do things like that. We even had my Aunt Linda and her husband and foster kids. It was so nice to see all of them.

We made salads and had hamburgers and hot dogs. When we were there all the kids enjoyed playing together. All the kids were getting along so well.
 

Auntie Daunie got to meet baby Sabrina for the first time that day. But after we were done at  the park Daunie left for Washington.
Uncle Kolby also got to meet Sabrina for the first time also. Now if only she was mine I would be happy. Hoped it would strike baby fever with my husband but it didn't.

Harper loved all the attention that she was getting also. 

It was the first time in a long time that all of the family was together. Minus one because one of my brother in laws was not there. So we finally got a family picture of all of us together.
That day was a good day and a lot of visiting that was well needed happened. I love and miss all of my family up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment