Friday, June 15, 2012

Harper Turns 2


Harper's birthday finally came. My husband surprised me and flew my mom down for Harper's birthday. I was so happy that she could be there to celebrate. To bad my dad did not come down. I felt horrible that my dad didn't come. The part i felt even more bad about was that my mom flew out on my dads birthday. That's the only bad part about Harper's birthday being born the day after my dads birthday.

So for Harper's party we were doing a rainbow theme. It was fun. I made the cake for her.It was time consuming. But so worth it. Only had one piece left at the end,

My mother in law decorated for Harper's party. I wasn't allowed to help. So we took my mom to the mall and let her experience the Disney store.


 I loved how my mother in law decorated for her party. Some of it I knew what she doing and some of it I had no clue. All the decorations tied into the rainbow theme.



Singing Happy Birthday to Harper. She would not blow out her candles though. I was kinda bummed. She does not like being in the spotlight like that. She didn't want to eat the cake either. She only wanted the ice cream.


Then we had to move to presents quicker then I was wanting to. Harper and her friend Kendal got into the presents and opened the one that I was gonna leave for last.



Harper had a really great birthday this year. I am glad we got to spend it with a group of wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment