Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our wedding February 4th

So like I had said in the blog of Harper's birthday. It was a very big and busy weekend for all of us. Not only did we celebrate Harper turning 1. We also celebrated Kolby and mines wedding. We were busy decorating and getting ready for both. They were both celebrated on the same day. We celebrated everything on February 5th.

The day of the wedding had finally came. I was getting more nervous than i had ever thought I would get. It didn't help that Harper woke up sick that morning and my mom had to bring her to the clinic. So worrying about her and getting ready for the wedding was all getting to me at once. Once I got the message from my mom that Harper was doing okay and the doctors gave her medicine my nerves were getting better.

The time came to go to get my hair done. Bad thing was my mom had the truck. So my soon to be sister-in-law came to the rescue and brought me to get my hair done. Luckily we had found someone to do my hair after the person who was supposed to do it moved without calling and canceling appointments. My sister Kristin contacted Kim Balbi and we were able to get in with her and have her do my hair. She did a fantastic job.
 Getting started
 Putting all my hair up
Lots of bobby pins 
 Finished side view
The finished back view
After we got done with my hair Jessica had to go get ready so Kristin brought me up to my parents house so I could run in and get the wedding dress. Once we got the dress we hurried to her house to do my makeup. She was a huge help. After the makeup was on we had to hurry to get to the church and get in and finally in the dress.
 Kristin zipping me up
Searching for Kolby's ring

After I was all ready it was time for the big moment. But first we had to have the flower girl and ring bearer go before me. 

We were all worried that they would get to shy to do their parts but they did an amazing job. At this point I was holding back the tears trying my hardest not to cry before I walked out the door. Didn't help when my dad whispered in my ear that he was going to kiss me on the cheek when he hands me off. 
 The walk down the isle

The walk back down the isle. As a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment