Friday, October 25, 2013

Kameron Scott Peterson

Towards the end of the pregnancy i started feeling bad again. Then at 35 weeks my contractions started coming. The doctors had to stop them twice. Then once i was at 37 weeks they stopped stopping them. So we thought any day he could come.

Needless to say he didn't want to make an early appearance. We set up our induction day June 4th. The night of the 3rd seemed like the longest day ever. Having to wait for a phone call to come on in. Got the call they had a room ready. So we got up and ready to head out.

Once we got to the hospital they started all the questions and the pitocin. Got my epidural and 8:30 and they broke my water at around 9. Then come the contractions. Which i could feel. They had me use the peanut shaped birthing ball to help progress my dilation.  Which helped. Then they moved me to my other side. Thats when Kameron didn't like it any more.

By now my mother in law and sister in law (our photographer) were there. My nurse couldn't leave the room because anytime she would the monitor would lose his heartbeat. My mother in law and sister in law went to grab them and my husband food. Needless to say they had to hurry fast. They got back to the room right into my first push.

I pushed for what seemed 10-15 minutes but it was actually only 5. Longest 5 minutes of my life.

                  
 Our first family picture
              Harper holding brother for the
                               first time
                    Meeting baby brother
                       Everyone made it
                   Daddy holding his boy
                Mommy holding her boy


               Meeting Kameron after birth
                     Proud family moment
                       One excited daddy


Even though labor was rough i would not change anything. I now have an amazing family that i am so blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment