Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Harper starts walking and Easter

I never thought the day would come that Harper would actually walk. She would walk everywhere on her knees. She had got so good at it that she was so used to it and got around so good. She was going on 14 months and was still walking on her knees.

We were working with her for a while. But then she had got sick and I was not going to force her to walk when she was not feeling good. Because I know that I do not want to walk around when I am not feeling good. So she started to feel better and we slowly started working with her again.

She got the basics of walking down pretty easy. She knew how to get to her feet her and could take one or two steps but not to much more then that. Unless she had something to push in front of her. All I know is that I wanted her to be walking before Easter. My wish came true. Two days before Easter she started walking all over. I was so proud of my baby girl. She was not longer a baby she was turning into a little girl. She was walking. Getting into everything.

I was so happy that she was walking before Easter. All I wanted was her to be walking so we could do a egg hunt with her. She still used her knees for most of it but still. She knew how to walk. She loved looking for the eggs. She knew that when she found them and shook them and they would make noise. Because of the candy  that was in the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment