Friday, August 19, 2011

My life

Hi I am Jourdan. I am 20 years old. I have recently been married to an amazing man who I love dearly. We have a 18 month old daughter. She is our world. She is the whole reason that I am doing a blog. In February is when I got married. Then after we moved to Arizona. It was a big move for my daughter and I. Seeing how everyone in my family is still back in Idaho. We both miss everyone terribly. We are going up in September though. My oldest sister is gonna have a baby. So i am hoping to be there for that. Just like she was there for me when I had Harper. When i am up there, there is also going to be a family reunion which I am so excited for.

So about my daughter. Her name is Harper Louise. She is 18 months. She started walking 2 days before Easter. We were so happy about that. Now she runs circles around us it seems like. Since she was born she is the center of my life. My goal was to be able to provide for her. Which I have done.

I have a very loving, kind and caring family. I have two amazing parents. They mean so much to me. I have 3 sisters. Two older and one younger. They also mean a lot to me. I miss all of them so much being so far away from them. I have a nephew and a niece. Also a niece on the way. I hate being so far away from them and missing watching them grow up. I have realized how much i miss them after this weekend. Missing their birthdays is the hardest. I love you guys so much.

Hate to end my blog short but not having my computer I don't have access to all the pictures that I would like to add. Next blog I will begin the day that Harper came into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment